KikScore Presentation: Security for Small and Medium Businesses: Top Trends That Matter NowNovember 22nd, 2010 | KikScore & KikReport,Online & Small Business Resources,Small Business,Small Business Tips | 1 Comment »
Security for Small and Medium Businesses: Top Trends That Matter Now
Mike and I were invited to speak at the Focus.com Interactive Summit on All Things Small and Medium Business on October 28, 2010. We covered previously the great list of topics and speakers (ourselves excluded of course, we are just humble Midwestern fellas!), that were included during the presentation.
Mike gets credit for putting together a great slide deck that somehow was able to weave in security trends for small and medium businesses conveyed through pictures from AwkwardFamilyPhoto.com. To hear our presentation (and the other great ones), the recordings of those presentations are at the Focus.com site. You just need to sign up and you can access the on demand recordings.
In our presentation on security for small and medium businesses, we covered:
1. Tips to use to protect your business from data compromises;
2. Ways to make sure your employees are using good security practices;
3. New trends in phishing that impact businesses;
4. Best practices for password, system and account security for your business and employees;
5. Tips on protecting your systems, sensitive information and computers from intruders and hackers;
6. And much more.
So please take a listen. We promise you will learn something and also get a chuckle or two from our presentation. Also special thanks to the great Focus.com crew for inviting us to speak.
We would love to know what you think about the presentation so please let us know.