2009 Blog Recap: My Favorite Postings of the YearDecember 29th, 2009 | Small Business,Small Business Tips | No Comments »
It’s the end of the year…a time for reflection and evaluation. In this spirit, a few of us are going to highlight some of our favorite postings from the year. Here are my favorite five postings we’ve done (I promise they won’t just be the ones I wrote):
1. 2009 Trends in ECommerce– Typical Raj posting, very informative and a great list of tools available for ecommerce businesses.
2. Diary of a Tech Start Up: Idea to Soft Launch – Ok. This is my post, but I like it because it starts our Diary series and it summarizes two years of our company.
3. Making the Grade – Kristen’s first post and a really detailed view of what KikScore’s algorithm looks at when sizing up a business.
4. A Few Good Blogs Part 1– A great list of blogs relating to ecommerce and small business.
5. Brett Favre and Business – Despite the December let down, a got to love a post dedicated to the Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback.
That’s my list. Feel free to let us know if you agree/disagree.